Our Current Partners, Supporters and Associates
We Welcome Public Support and Donations
You will get a tax receipt for your donation – once an online donation is received, an email is sent directly to your email account.
I have a space that can be used for Frontline Yoga – how do I get in contact with you?
Studio owners are welcome to get in touch here if you are able to host a class or would like to have us run a Teacher workshop.
Is a tax deductible receipt available?
Frontline Yoga has DGR (deductible gift receipt) status with the ATO, all online donations are issued with tax-deductible receipts.
What percentage is spent on administration?
The organisation has one paid casual employee who helps stay on top of administration when the board feels it is in the organisation’s best interest. The wages are allocated from grant or corporate funding, not from public donations.
What percentage of donations go to benefiting Frontline Professionals?
All public donations go towards setting up more Frontline Yoga classes through running workshops to train Yoga teachers, scholarship programs for Yoga teacher training for Frontline Professionals and setting up classes within workplaces.
Frontline Yoga is always on the lookout for charity partners. Our existing partners support through the provision of classes, donated spaces, scholarship sponsorship and tailored programs that enhance the lives and relationships of Frontline professionals.
What can you do to support Frontline Yoga?
- Donate your space
- Organise a fundraiser
- Request a donations box
- Host a Trauma Aware Yoga Training or PM Workshop
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
FY works with a variety of organisations to provide mental health education, tailored yoga programs and ongoing partnerships.
If your organisation would like to partner with FY for an event or ongoing arrangement, please contact us via email@example.com
- Donate – Frontline Yoga is a registered Health Promotion Charity with Deductible Gift Receipt Status. So all donations are tax deductible.
- Book a Keynote – Our Co-founders and teachers have extensive experience in communicating the benefits of Yoga for Mental Health, Trauma Recovery, Resilience Building and Organisational Change.
- Sponsor – Tailored sponsorship packages available; from entire retreat programs to new class equipment packages.
Get in touch to discuss options for your organisation’s needs today firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a FY class by donation
- Follow our socials and spread the word
- Recommend us to local businesses for support.